Business Membership is for women who not only want to be part of the community but who want to get involved in creating the community; writing regular, monthly articles for the3rdi magazine and partnering with us in staging workshops and events across the UK.
If you are looking to build your brand then this is a great way to raise the profile of yourself and that of your organisation. Consider the programme as targetted, quality advertising direct to your audience.
Your advertorial will reach our dedicated readership of some 6,000 per month. It will reach our social media network through twitter, linkedin and facebook and extend even further by promotion into the networks of our ambassadors – a total reach of over 100,000 per month!
- A share of the3rdi magazine limited member co-operative
- A monthly column in the3rdi Magazine, customised to reflect your own business brand and with links through to your website. This is great publicity for your business as you get a full page article, every month to fully promote your business and ideas.
- If you have a blog then the link to the blog is also included as part of the partner package.
- There is full promotion of the article and your involvement as a 3rdi columnist through the3rdi magazine social media and associated PR channels – Twitter: @the3rdimagazine, @kebirch and retweeted by partners. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2760520
- In addition our partners form the core of those we work with on the many events, workshops and conferences throughout the year. eg: the Inspiring Women Leaders Event, Women Enterprise Scotland, Breakthrough 100, National BlackWomen’s Network
Business Membership is just £1000 per annum – i.e. less than £85 per full page advertorial per month!
Since we are determined to ensure that the content of the3rdi magazine continues at the current extremely high standard, Business Members are approved by the management team. If you are interested in becoming a columnist then please contact email@example.com and be prepared to submit an article for approval (approx. 750 words).