Girls wear pink, Boys wear blue.
Girls play with dolls, Boys play with toy trucks.
Women are hairdressers, Men are plumbers.
Women are nurses, Men are doctors.
These are just a few of the gender stereotypes which we’ve all heard, and maybe even reinforced, with our own life choices. This e-book brings together opinion pieces from members and guest writers which address the challenges of diversity in the workplace and beyond.
- Diversity – a social and cultural issue ~ Phil Birch
- Diversity in Enterprise ~ Karen Birch
- Identifying dyslexia in enterprising women ~ Jan Halfpenny
- The Scottish education system and lack of diversity ~ Morag Pendry
- Diversity – a state of mind ~ Rebecca Bonnington
- And now, for my next trick….. ~ Jane Kenyon
- Diversity ~ Christine Richard
- Diversity – leading by example? ~ Karen Birch
If you are a member then you can DOWNLOAD this ebook free of charge
If you are not a member, you can BUY with PayPal