The very first ‘Future Retreat – A time to Review, Reflect and Redefine’ will take place from 25th to 27th September 2014. The aim of Future Retreat is to give business owners the time and the tools to remove any constraints that may be holding their businesses back.
Future Retreat leaders are William Buist CEO of Abelard and Founder of xTEN Club and Bev Hamilton, CEO of One Step Further and a leadership and personal development specialist.
“We knew it was important to create a new approach, focussed on the people as well as the business. This is a future focused business event that is designed to give business leaders the time out to reflect, review and redefine.”, explained William Buist.
Future Retreat will help business people develop clarity around their business purpose, structure, direction and strategy for the next 12 months. It is an opportunity for leaders to get really clear about what’s important and how that relates to the business and their life.
“Your time spent on Future Retreat will have a significant impact on your business and your life. It will be a couple of days of time and space in which you can safely explore the future of your business and have those conversations that really need to be had, with people who can support you and listen to your issues and ideas. They will be challenging, open and honest conversations that offer the opportunity to explore new insights.” says Buist.
What will the Future Retreat deliver for business leaders?
• A depth of clarity about their business that they’ve not had before.
• A focus on the constraints that have been holding them back.
• Two professional facilitators, Bev Hamilton and William Buist, throughout the retreat.
• Time to develop a proposition that will encourage the right reaction from their customers and build the right relationships.
• Action planning making their business really efficient and the chance to position themselves correctly within their business.
• Effective leadership of their business, starting with how they lead themselves, through to collaborative leadership that inspires.
• Tools to help them link their current business to their future, looking at the constraints that could stop them getting there.
• Time away from the rush of life and business, at the beautiful Guyers Hotel, hidden in the Wiltshire countryside.
William and Bev will do this by creating the conditions in which every business leader can succeed and help each other to find solutions. Attendees just need to be open to new ideas.
By spending time in the right environment, with the right people, William and Bev will help business leaders learn something insightful and valuable about themselves, and they will discover at least one new opportunity for their business – something they had not seen before. Engaging with a diverse group of people to support the business will create more than anyone can on their own.
The all-inclusive cost is £1,200 plus VAT
Date: 25th to 27th September 2014
Where: Guyers House Hotel, Wiltshire
For more information see: http://futureretreat.com/