When there is peace in our hearts, the seeds of love blossom. When a majority of people in the world come from a place of peace and mutual respect for all living beings, we then have the foundation for a peaceful world.
I’d like to share some of the wisdom of the Angels with you. Since the age of five I’ve been communicating with these friends in Spirit. They have given me the gift of a very simple process that anyone can do to have peace in their life and world. Before we get to it, let’s look at the subject of peace in a larger context.
Looking at life today we see a world riddled with chaos. Increasing numbers of people are numbing themselves with anti-depressants. The instances of sexually transmitted diseases are increasing among young people. Wars and environmental disasters are continually being initiated by the greed of corrupt political leaders and corporations. Our food and water supplies are being threatened on a daily basis. All of these are a symptom of lack of peace in the world. When there is peace in our hearts, the seeds of love blossom. When a majority of people in the world come from a place of peace and mutual respect for all living beings, we then have the foundation for a peaceful world.
There needs to be some real world steps on our part. This can be as simple as taking positive actions on a local level on projects such as recycling, working with local farmers to support local agriculture and organic farming or getting involved in making other changes in our communities.
So many people I speak with have resigned themselves to a state of hopelessness or despair.
In my conversations with spiritual, scientific and civic leaders as well as daily communication with the Angels, I feel that there is great hope for our future. I’m not asking you to take my word for it.
Consider the following: the Angels can greatly assist you in creating peace in your heart, body and mind. They are appearing to greater numbers of people more than in any other time in history. They want to help you.
If you create a place of peace at your very core, you will be happier, healthier and more prosperous. This state of being creates an energy that flows out into the world and affects other people and our environment.
In a moment, we will be working with a type of Angel known as an Archangel. For example, most folks have heard of Archangel Michael. Archangels are a sub-division of the Angelic realm. Each one has a specific purpose and function. Michael’s purpose is to protect us and give us courage. Archangel Raphael governs all forms of health and healing and provides support and guidance to everyone working in the healing arts. This includes medical doctors, nurses, massage therapists, spiritual healers, etc. Archangels are here to assist us in all areas of our lives.
When working with any Angel, it is not necessary for us to know their name in order to have effective results. If you need help with a health issue, you would call upon the Archangel of Healing. For help with financial problems, you would call on the Archangel of Prosperity. For help with relationships, you would call on the Archangel of Love. It’s simple.
- Sit in a quiet and comfortable spot where you won’t be disturbed.
- Take some deep, leisurely breaths. Allow yourself to become totally present in the moment. Use the gentle focus of your mind to allow all bodily tension to dissolve.
- Invite the Archangel of Peace to be with you. Either silently or aloud, say, “Welcome, Archangel of Peace! Thank you for being with me now and for your love and blessings.” This is not complicated so please don’t make it so. The Angels know your desires. It is as simple as you calling upon them silently from your heart. They will be there. Trust the process. It really works.
- Allow yourself to become aware of this Archangel’s presence. It is most often a subtle energy you will feel, or a gentle touch against your cheek or soft embrace. Even if you feel nothing, know and trust that the Archangel of Peace is with you. You can’t do this wrong.
- Either silently or aloud say, “Archangel of Peace, thank you for brining peace into my heart, mind, body and spirit.” Inhale deeply as you breathe in the energy and vibration of peace. See and feel that energy flowing into every cell in your body.
- Sit quietly as you allow yourself to feel the soothing energy of peace as it circulates through all the cells in your body.
- Once you’ve had the opportunity to fully experience the energy of peace, ask this Archangel what you can do to contribute to peace in the world. You may or may not get an immediate response. Know that the answer will come. Be willing to act upon it.
- When you are done with this step say, “Thank you Archangel of Peace, for bringing me this wonderful gift. I love you.”
- You may do this process again at any time.
I hope you will use this easy means of creating peace in your life. Share it with your loved ones. The Angels are eager and delighted to help. All you need to is ask.
Wishing you and yours many blessings.
*** About George Koury ***
George Koury is a Psychic Medium & Angel Messenger. His maternal Grandmother was a Medium. George had his first experience at the age of five with a visitation from an Angel. He has been communicating with them ever since. George has dedicated his life to serving people and Spirit. He conducts long distance readings, counseling sessions, public demonstrations and classes. George is known for working with great accuracy, compassion and a great sense of humor.
To subscribe to his newsletter and for more information, visit him at: http://www.spiritlovesyou.com or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org