The3rdi magazine is a member owned co-operative enterprise. We operate on a one member one vote constitution, which means that every member has an equal say in how the3rdimagazine is run.
When you join:
- you become a member/owner of this co-operative business
- you can write articles, published in the3rdimagazine each month, to promote your business
- your events and workshops are listed in the3rdimagazine events section
- we work to promote you, your articles, events and workshops through social media channels
- you can become guest editor for a month – controlling all that month’s content
- you can manage a section of the3rdimagazine, in line with your interests and enthusiasms
- create this vibrant on-line magazine to inspire and inform women and men
- seek to represent women’s views to government
- work to promote positive role models for our young girls
- act to support initiatives against domestic violence
- look to support positive networking
- provide mentoring and advice
- actively support young enterprise
- tirelessly promote ethical business practices
- work to improve equality and diversity across all areas of society
Our independence is vitally important. The magazine isn’t sponsored or controlled by big corporates. We are an independent voice and will continue to represent the views of women and to grow, with your support. If you are keen to have your views represented on-line and in places of power and influence then don’t leave it to others.
5 year membership is just £250 and
1 years membership is only £55
* Membership costs just £250 for 5 years. Phased payment of the membership is possible and a share certificate to confer ownership of a single share will be issued once total payments received reach £250.