“This wasn’t just an event it was a production! From the minute I stepped into the themed room the female, girlie energy was palpable – I LOVED every minute. Jane was the most inspirational woman I have heard speak in a long time, the content made me rethink a lot about my life, the messages struck a chord and the other women were open, warm and so interesting. Every woman should experience this night for themselves. It was a lot of fun. I am bringing my daughter to the next one”
The first DIVA Event ever in Scotland will take place on:
Thursday 25th March
at The National Piping Centre, Glasgow.
From 18.00 to 21.30
Will you be joining us?
The lead Diva, Jane Kenyon is looking forward to inspiring you to think differently, find your courage and step up to the life you know you are worthy of. So if you need a pick me up and crave some positive, dynamic and awesome female company – This is it!
Amazing women, amazing stories, amazing venue and amazing YOU!
But hey, when do we ever go anywhere alone? Invite your posse, the more female energy in the room, the better, lets raise the roof!
At our 3 hour Diva Kickstart you will…..
* Walk away with some tools and techniques to help you to breakthrough your challenges.
* Have access to a brand new peer group of sassy, sexy, strong women.
* Create your own circle of trust with women who are changing the world through entrepreneurship, leadership and wealth contribution.
* Learn how to pass on your expertise, knowledge, insights and wisdom to our teenage girls who are desperate for role models like you.
* Support other women in need – We donate 10% of all our profits to women only charities.
* Take advantage of several ‘on the night’ special offers on many of our personal development products.
* Meet some Divas and hear their stories, get re-energised, enjoy a glass of wine, and a bite to eat
Networking, turbo confidence boost and refreshments!
The Diva team and the3rdi magazine are looking forward to welcoming you.
Three hours of positivity, fun and motivational excellence for just £25 and
SUBSCRIBERS TO THE MAGAZINE GO FREE!